When you're invested in making sure your equipment stays in great working order for years to come, you need knowledge and skill you can count on. Our highly trained technicians are dedicated to maintaining and servicing your tractor and other agricultural equipment so you can get the most out of your purchase. Here at Western Sales we know that when there's work to be done, you need your machine running smoothly and efficiently. We are here to make sure your John Deere equipment keeps getting the job done, season after season.
It's Peace of Mind - Knowing Your Equipment is Field Ready.
Downtime can be costly. So why take chances when you depend on your equipment to keep your operation running smoothly?
Reduce potential downtime, increase machine performance, and enhance the long-term value of your equipment with the Western Sales Certified Maintenance (CMI) Guarantee. Learn about the CMI difference as our inspections are the most comprehensive in the industry.
Ask about the CMI Guarantee!
Western Sales has 40 mobile service trucks, all equipped with the tools and supplies needed for on-farm or in-field repairs anytime of the year. When you are down we will support you to get you going again.
When you purchase genuine John Deere parts from Western Sales, we offer a 6-month warranty on over-the-counter parts and double that with a 12-month warranty on Western Sales installed parts.
We know uptime is critically important to you.
It's also important to us.
With customers working around the clock, Western Sales is committed to have parts and service support at our locations to match our customers business needs providing 24/7 on call emergency support.
Call or Text Expert Connect: 1-306-518-2270
In the thick of our busiest seasons, no one looks forward to in-season maintenance. Let one of our experienced technicians perform all of your service intervals as laid out in the Operator’s Manual. While on site, they will perform a quick inspection on your machine and make minor adjustments as necessary. As the customer, you are responsible for daily maintenance and the cost of parts are not included.
Connecting your equipment to your MyJohnDeere account and access the benefits of operating John Deere equipment.
Benefits of Base Level Support include:• Remote Display Access - allows you or Western Sales to access a real-time view of your in-cab equipment display to help diagnose operating issues or equipment performance
• Service Advisor Remote - saving you time and money with remote access to your detailed machine codes with the goal of solving problems without going to the field
• 3rd Party Access - allow your trusted advisors to have access to your critical agronomic data
collected by John Deere equipment; we can help provide access
• Data Transfer - you can manually transfer your John Deere equipment data to your MyJohnDeere profile via USB stick
• Software Updates - get your Green Star device up to date with the most recent John Deere software
• Education - in-depth, interactive discussions in a classroom setting surrounding some
of the most important topics to producers today and that can help you optimize your operation
• Customer Support Centre - our toll-free number allows access to our support staff. Using Remote Display Access, Service Advisor Remote and other diagnostic tools, they will help you with advice or technical support. This is the quickest way to get up and running when you don’t need a technician
Gaining extensive knowledge about your equipment before the season starts is how Machine Optimization adds value to your operation. You will receive operator in cab training, review of service points, explain the theory of operation and much more! One on one training provides your best chance at gaining information and know-how. All this adds up to a more productive season.