Cover a lot of ground in a hurry with a Broadcast Spreader. These spreaders distribute fertilizer, salt, sand, small grains, and more in an area up to 49 ft. (14.9 m) wide.
Hitching capabilities maximize operation time
The SS20B Series Broadcast Spreaders are compatible with tractors featuring Category 0 (only SS1036B and SS2036B) and Category 1 3-point hitches.
The optional iMatch™ quick-hitch compatibility (only SS1067B and SS2067B) makes attachment time quick and easy, maximizing operation time.
NOTE: If this option is chosen, the broadcast spreader must be specified to the factory as iMatch.
Hopper-enhanced technology ensures long wear life
The Frontier™ SS20B Series Broadcast Spreader hopper’s polyethylene material resists moisture and chemicals, allowing longer wear life even under the harshest weather conditions:
- A seamless, conical hopper produces a quick, easy flow.
- Plastic hopper and stainless-steel internal components are chemical and water resistant.
- Standard fixed agitator stationed inside the hopper aids product down to the gate opening.
Power take-off (PTO) driven broadcast spreaders
The SS10B and SS20B Series Broadcast Spreaders are both PTO driven:
- Compatible with tractors ranging from 11.9 kW (16 hp) to 41 kW (55 hp)
- Equipped with 540-rpm PTO and a sealed, heavy-duty gearbox containing extreme pressure (EP) grade grease.
Swath control levers available to accommodate various tasks
Different swath spread patterns are available so the broadcast spreader can accommodate various tasks with precision and efficiency.
All broadcast spreaders allow three different swath spread patterns:
- Predominantly left
- Predominantly right
- Left to right