7 Series Row Crop Tractors
With eight models ranging from 210 to 350 engine hp, a refined cab, plus integrated intelligence and high power-density, the redesigned 7R Series Tractors are the multifunctional and multitalented large-hp tractors with the performance and reliability you need to take your row-crop, livestock, or dairy operations forward. With a base weight of 24,700 lbs., the new 7R 350 delivers 350 rated engine horsepower and 385 max engine horsepower. That makes it the best power-to-weight ratio of any John Deere large row-crop tractor.
Experience the ultimate in comfort with the Ultimate Comfort and Convenience package
The Ultimate Comfort and Convenience package offers unsurpassed visibility, operator comfort, control placement, and ride and sound quality. Features in this package include:
- CommandARM™ console with hitch and hydraulic integrated controls
- Air conditioner and heater with automatic temperature controls
- Radio and volume controls
- Hitch control lever lock and selective control lever lock
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel with position memory
- Auto trac resume button
- iTEC™ engagement buttons
- 21.3-cm (8.4-in.) 4200 or 26.4-cm (10.4-in.) 4600 Generation 4 CommandCenter™ Display
- Digital cornerpost display with:
- Fuel level gauge, including low fuel warning
- Temperature gauge
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) gauge, including low DEF warning
- Engine rpm
- Transmission commanded gear or wheel speed
- Vehicle system functions, such as iTEC system, that are operating
- Monitor mounts on right-hand front post and rear cab post
- Storage compartment underneath the instructor seat
- Left-hand ceiling storage compartment
- Refrigerator located on the left side behind the instructor seat
- Beverage holders sized to accommodate various containers
- Passive noise reduction system
- Premium sound system, including touchscreen radio, smartphone interface, AM/FM/WX, aux and Bluetooth® with voice control, inputs, XM® ready, six speakers with one subwoofer, and business band ready
- Three 12-V convenience outlets (cigarette lighter style)
- Six 12-V three-pin outlets with adapter (provides switched and unswitched power)
- Four charging USB ports
- 120-V AC power outlet
- One International Organization for Standardization (ISO) nine-pin connector
- Service ADVISOR™ data port
- Swing-out rear window that opens 30 degrees
- Laminated glass
- Two-speed and intermittent front, rear, and right-hand side wiper with washer
- Front, left and right-hand side, and rear pull-down sunshade
- Interior dome light in the ceiling
- Map lights
For additional attachments and mounting solutions, see Cab convenience or Cab mounting solutions.
The seat improves ride quality and helps to reduce operator fatigue.
- Heat and ventilation to keep the operator at a comfortable temperature
- Adjustable bolsters
- Massage functionality
- Electronic controls to adjust to operator preference
- Pneumatic lumbar adjustment
- Seat height adjustments conveniently located below the left armrest
- Fore-aft adjustment is easy to reach, located below the left armrest
- Swivel adjustment, located on the front of the seat, allows the seat to be swiveled 40 degrees to the right or 25 degrees to the left of the center position with a pivoting CommandARM console
- Seat can be configured with air seat suspension, ActiveSeat™ II suspension or air seat plus cab suspension
- Operator presence switch warns if the operator is out of the seat while operating key functions
- Seat belt retractor
- Centered cab seat provides excellent over-shoulder visibility
- Adjustable shock absorber permits ride adjustment from soft to firm to match the operator's desired comfort level
- Removable cushions allow for easy cleaning
- Folding instructional seat
Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. XM is a trademark of Sirius XM Radio, Inc.
Get 360 degrees of coverage for maximum productivity with visibility packages
Visibility is one of the most important attributes of the cab. While lighting is a large portion of that, features like windshield wipers, mirrors, sunshades, and cameras are also important to overall visibility. For this reason, John Deere offers three visibility packages on 7 and 8 Series Tractors:
The lighting configurations are available to match various applications and ensure maximum around-the-clock productivity.
Light housings are large, allowing for optimum total lumens and available light. The Select Visibility package uses 65-W halogen bulbs, whereas the Premium and Ultimate Visibility packages use light-emitting diode (LED) lights. The Premium and Ultimate Visibility packages replace Select Visibility package’s halogen lights with LED lights. The only lights that are not LED are the low-beam driving lights; they remain halogen. This allows each LED light to work at a lower temperature and no one light works harder than any other. The uniformity in LED coverage allows only one type of light output surrounding the tractor.
The lighting pattern in the Ultimate Visibility package provides industry-leading performance in nighttime visibility. LED lights provide maximum brightness and a true color output for excellent field definition that is easy on the operator's eyes.
The LED lights provide 40 percent greater coverage width and 10 percent more light coverage in the rear. LED lighting packages use 45 percent less amps than standard halogen lights and have an increased life expectancy over HID lights which leads to lower costs of ownership over the life of the tractor.
The low- and high-beam driving/work lights are adjustable. Please refer to the electrical section in the Operator’s Manual for complete details on adjusting lights.
NOTE: Lighting packages may vary depending on region.
ActiveSeat™ II seat provides a smoother ride
The John Deere Active Seat II utilizes an electrical control system to control the vertical seat top movement. The "active" control system minimizes vertical seat top acceleration by sensing vertical tractor inputs and actively positioning the seat top to cancel those inputs. This results in a significantly smoother ride for the operator.
The John Deere ActiveSeat II has many of the same features of the air suspension seat with the addition of a ride firmness switch. The ride firmness switch is located on the left-hand armrest and replaces the suspension shock-dampening seat attenuation lever on the front right-hand side of the seat controls.
The ride firmness switch has three positions: plus, minus, and mid position. The three positions provide three different levels of seat performance:
- The plus position provides the greatest degree of ride firmness. This position allows more of the tractor's inputs to be felt by the operator (slightly rougher ride).
- The minus position provides the least degree of ride firmness, allowing minimal tractor inputs to reach the operator, resulting in maximum seat performance.
- The mid position allows a balance between the plus (+) and minus (-) settings.
The ActiveSeat II is also available as a heated and ventilated leather seat for increased comfort and easier cleaning. This is only available with the Ultimate Comfort and Convenience package. For tractor applications where operating speed is not limited by the implement, the ActiveSeat II can allow for faster field speeds and increased overall comfort and productivity.
The leather seat includes massaging capability to alleviate operator fatigue.
Right-hand seat swivel has been improved above current 8R Tractors to 25 degrees (versus 8 degrees) to the left and 40 degrees to the right in the Premium and Ultimate Comfort and Convenience packages.
NOTE: The John Deere ActiveSeat II is not available on track tractors.
Efficiency and comfort in the palm of your hand using CommandPRO™ control
The unique driving strategy is designed to deliver highest performance in combination with operator comfort making the daily work much easier and efficient.
- Pedal and joystick mode are active at the same time
- ActiveZero keeps the output speed actively at 0 km/h (0 mph) until command for acceleration is given independent of load or engine speed
- Command top and zero speed simply by one push or pull
- Unique inching control
- Three easily adjustable travel set speeds
- Two engine set speeds
- Three acceleration response settings
Specs & Compare
Accessories and Attachments
3-Way Convenience Adapter for Power Strip - 8010RWRE67015
This adapter allows users to connect an amp-style, three-socket connector to the John Deere-style power strip connection type. Use this adapter to quickly and easily connect amp-style power accessories to older, vintage tractors that do not have an amp-style outlet already in the cab without cutting wire harnesses. This adapter can be kept connected into the John Deere-style power strip if users are regularly moving a unique display between vintage and newer tractors in the fleet.
9-Pin Connector Implement Feedback - 8010RWRE58827
The nine-pin electrical connector is required to allow TouchSet™ depth control to be used with implements with this feature. The harness provides a position input to the tractor selective control valve (SCV) unit, enabling the TouchSet system.
This feature allows the operator to adjust height and depth of remote lift cylinders by using the TouchSet controls in the cab.
AMP to Flying Leads, Power Connector - 8010RWRE37651
This adapter allows users to connect aftermarket displays to the universal amp power connector. The female three-socket connector has three flying leads that can be fused to the display harness. Once installed, the display harness will connect to the three-prong amp power adapter in the cab or to the RE67015 outlet adapter.
AMP to Flying Leads, Power Connector - 8010RWRE37651
This kit allows any ISO-designed implement to transmit data to the tractor and back. It provides a controller area network (CAN) communication connection for front hitch ISOBUS implements.