John Deere has the broadest tillage portfolio in our 180-year history. We’ve got disks, plows, field cultivators, variable-intensity tillage tools and more to let you manage residue, create an ideal seedbed and prepare your fields for a successful growing season.
Crank-adjust depth control available
The crank-adjust single-point depth control is standard equipment on all models and offers the following benefits:
- More precise adjustment when changing the operating depth
- Easy access at the front of the machine
- Accurate, repeatable depth control
Simple gang depth adjustment
The three-bar disk gang model features a mechanical depth adjustment:
- Depth adjuster bolts (1) allow adjustment of individual gangs up or down within a 140-mm (5.5-in.) range.
An optional hydraulic depth adjustment (2) is available:
- Allows on-the-go hydraulic adjustments to be made from the tractor seat
- Gangs adjust up or down within a 140-mm (5.5-in.) range
Three-bar frames offer strength
The three-bar frame:
- Is constructed of three ranks of standards
- Has strength to match higher horsepower tractors
- Handles heavier residue levels
Three-bar frame models have these strength features:
- One-piece welded construction
- Solid steel in rear mainframe member
- 102-mm x 102-mm (4-in. x 4-in.) cross members
- 51-mm x 102-mm (2-in. x 4-in.) side members
- 76-mm x 127-mm (3-in. x 5-in.) diagonal frame supports
Long, narrow hitch for good maneuverability in tight headlands
The long narrow hitch design:
- Allows good maneuverability in tight headlands
- Is constructed of 51-mm x 127-mm (2-in. x 5-in.) steel tubing for strength
- Heavy cast-steel hitch link for yoke-type drawbars is standard equipment
- Hitch clevis is available for use with straight drawbars (not recommended for tractors over 150 engine hp)
A Level-lift™ linkage with easy turnbuckle leveling enables the mulch tiller to remain level whether in transport or in the field position.
A hitch jack is included with all models for storage and easier hookup to the tractor.