High Crop–High Clearance Specialty Tractors
Elevate your productivity. Designed to provide the clearance to minimize crop disturbance and maximize row spacing accuracy. The ultimate in high-crop comfort and performance.
Higher ground clearance with the rear drop axle on the 6155MH Tractor
Exclusive to the 6155MH Tractor, the optional rear drop axle provides additional crop clearance under the axle as well as additional drawbar clearance compared to a standard base axle with high clearance tires.
- Provides additional crop clearance to minimize damage to crops
- The 6155MH delivers 680 mm (27-in.)* of drawbar ground clearance, allowing operators to safely pass over bedded and high value crops.
- The drop axle features a flanged-type axle and can accommodate tread settings from 1524 to 2235 mm (60 to 88 in.).
- Producers can select from two tire offerings to meet the needs of their operation. The offerings include 18.4R38-in. 141A8 R2 rear and 320/90R46-in. 148A8 R2 radial front wheels and tires or 320/90R50-in. 147A8 R1W rear and 320/90R50-in. 147A8 R1W radial front wheels and tires.
Loaders are not compatible with this configuration.
*NOTE: Measured with 320/90R50 tires.
The right transmission to fit your application
Find the right balance between control and efficiency with the 6155MH transmission offerings. Producers have the flexibility to select from five transmission offerings to satisfy their requirements.
- Delivers the right transmission for the producer’s applications
- Provides slow speeds with creeper transmission
- PowrQuad™ PLUS transmissions feature a partial PowerShift™ technology. In addition, the PowrQuad PLUS has a declutch function to shift ranges without using the foot clutch pedal. By pressing the declutch button on the transmission shifting lever, it is possible to change the ranges up or down. For specialty uses like vegetables, orchards, and other operations requiring extremely slow speeds, a creeper transmission is available with the PowrQuad PLUS transmission. The 6155MH offers PowrQuad PLUS transmissions in a standard and creeper configuration featuring 16F/16R 30K.
- The AutoQuad™ PLUS transmission features all the benefits of a PowrQuad PLUS, with the ability to automatically shift four power shift gears depending on engine rotations per minute (rpm) and load. For specialty uses like vegetables, orchards, and other operations that need extremely slow speeds, creeper speeds are available with the AutoQuad PLUS transmission with a minimum ground speed of 0.27 km/h (0.17 mph). The 6155MH offers AutoQuad PLUS transmissions in a standard and creeper configuration featuring 20F/20R 30K.
- The CommandQuad™ PLUS maintains the impressive reliability of an AutoQuad transmission while enhancing operator convenience and productivity through increased automatic shifting capabilities. The transmission is equipped with 20F/20R speeds, a left-hand reverser, and four PowerShift gears in five fully synchronized ranges (six-range transmission for the less powerful models). The selected powershift is displayed on the digital display (1 to 4). It features an AutoClutch and two operating modes – AUTO mode and manual mode:
Manual mode: the operator can shift through speeds and ranges without clutching by moving the control lever forward, toward the + indicator, or backward, toward the - indicator.
AUTO mode: the tractor shifts automatically at present shift point depending on engine load
Ride in comfort with reimagined cab and premium options
There’s no denying you spend plenty of time in the cab. Make it quality time with the redesigned 6M Tractor cab. Guided by best-practice ergonomic principles and four different cab packages to customize the way you work, you’ll enjoy a more productive, comfortable, and efficient experience. All 6M Tractors will come standard with a digital cornerpost display, eliminating the previous instrument cluster behind the steering wheel. This easy-to-read digital display gives you access to all critical machine data and settings in one place. Additionally, premium options have been made available to let you customize your 6M to fit any operation including:
1) Mechanical or electrical reconfigurable joystick with PowrReverser™ functionality
- Quickly and easily change directions with the push of a button while doing loader work
2) Compact CommandARM™ console
- Swivel in your seat and have all the controls at your fingertips
3) Triple-Link Suspension (TLSTM)
- Increase both transport and field productivity with superior stability, ride, and comfort with a suspended front axle
4) Mechanical cab suspension
5) Panoramic roof
Focus more on the job and less on steering with AutoTrac™ guidance on the cornerpost display
If you are looking for a low-cost integrated guidance system, 6M Tractors come equipped with AutoTrac guidance using the digital cornerpost display. For this straight track only feature, you no longer need an additional display or activation. To utilize AutoTrac on the cornerpost display, simply order your 6M Tractor as AutoTrac Ready (code 1758) and install a StarFire™ 6000 Receiver (code 1881). While AutoTrac makes straight passes, you can focus more on job quality and leave the field less fatigued after a long day of mowing, spraying, or other field work.
Benefits of AutoTrac on the cornerpost display include:
- Easy to access, setup, and initiate
- Eliminate implement overlap and optimize machine efficiency
- Reduce operator fatigue
- Less cost than adding an additional display and activation
If you need more capabilities, like different track types or documentation, John Deere also offers a 4240 and 4640 Universal Display. These displays enable AutoTrac guidance that provides enhanced usability, increased performance, and greater operator choice. Additional benefits include:
- On-screen mapping
- Section Control