Disks and Vertical Tillage
From planning to harvest, you can count on John Deere tillage tools to build the foundation that next year's yields will stand upon.
2630 Series includes disks for light, medium, and heavy-duty tillage
The John Deere 2630 Series offer three disk models that provide a wide range of variety for all tillage applications.
Different blade options for soil penetration and residue sizing
John Deere's 2630 Series Disks offer different blade options for soil penetration and residue sizing.
DISK BLADE OPTIONS
- Disk blades compatible with 2630 Disk
- Disk blades compatible with 2633 Disk
- Disk blades compatible with 2635 Disk
230-mm (9-in.) and 280-mm (11-in.) blade spacing available for 2635 Disk
The 2635 General-Purpose Disk comes equipped with front and rear solid-spherical disk blades with 280-mm (11-in.) spacing. The primary blade size is 610 mm (24 in.) x 6.5 mm (0.256 in.).
Additional blade options for the 2635 are listed below.
280-mm (11-in.) spacing, front and rear
- Excels in high residue conditions where residue flow may cause plugging on narrower spacing
- Allows for more weight to be transferred per blade which increases penetration in heavy soils
230-mm (9-in.) front spacing/280-mm (11-in.) rear spacing
- Works well in primary tillage in all soil types
- Provides excellent residue sizing capability with 230-mm (9-in.) spacing on the front gang
- Allows for increased residue handling capabilities with 280-mm (11-in.) rear gang spacing
- The number 1 edge has a beefier profile and is best for rocky conditions.
- The number 10 edge has a narrower profile and should work well in most non-rock conditions.
- Rear main and wing gangs are tapered with one blade 51 mm (2 in.) smaller than the primary blade.
- Integral furrow filler blades are included with all rear wing gangs which are 102 mm (4 in.) smaller than the primary blade.
- Front outer gangs have a taper that is 51 mm (2 in.) smaller than the primary blade, except for 560-mm (22-in.) disk blades.
Easily tension disk gang bolts
John Deere's 2630 Series Disks provide an innovative approach to tension disk gang bolts.