Versatile. Scalable. Cover more acres with flexibility and productivity, even in no-till situations.
Easily navigate roads with narrow transport position
Navigate narrow roads, bridges, and field entrances with the narrow transport position of the 1745 Planter.
- Planter follows the standard duals on a tractor
- Typical transport width of 3.71 m (12 ft, 2 in.)*
- Typical transport height of 3.84 m (12 ft, 7 in.)*
- Main hydraulic cylinder mast can be lowered under 3.68 m (12 ft) for storage
- Row-units fold toward the center of the road for stability
- Comparable non-folding 1785 Planter has a typical transport width of 6.96 m (22 ft, 10 in.).
*NOTE: Transport dimensions may vary based on options. Product features are based on published information at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
Save time by folding the planter from the cab
Minimize non-productive planting time by folding the planter from the cab of the tractor.
- Complete the unfold and fold cycles in less than one minute.
- By utilizing a frame control box, the base planter requires one selective control valve (SCV). Folding, raise/lower, and markers can all be tied to one hydraulic circuit.
Increase versatility by applying liquid or dry fertilizer with a split-row planter
If you are looking to split-apply your fertilizer, the 1745 Planter offers liquid or dry fertilizer options on all non-bulk fill models, including split-row configurations.
- Liquid fertilizer with single-disk, frame-mounted offset openers or in-furrow placement is available with a storage capacity of 1,136 L (300 gal).
- Dry fertilizer with single-disk, frame-mounted offset openers is available with a storage capacity of 1,200 L (42.4 cu ft).
- Fertilizer application is on the front rank only, with 76.2-cm (30-in.) spacing.
- The fertilizer system is driven by a tire contact drive.
Maximize productivity with two planter configurations to match your operation
The 1745 Planter comes in two main row-unit configurations with the option of keeping it simple or adding more advanced features
- 8-row, 76.2-cm (30-in.) configuration
- 15-row, 38.1-cm (15-in.) configuration allows for planting corn in 76.2-cm (30-in.) rows and soybeans in 38.1-cm (15-in.) rows
- Select between mechanical or vacuum meters.
- Dry or liquid fertilizer is available on all non-Central Commodity System (CCS™) models.
- Select more advanced options like the Pro-Shaft™ cable drive system, RowCommand™ row clutches, CCS, and the SeedStar™ XP monitoring system.