Location: Central Butte
Type of Employment: Full-time
Western Sales is hiring a Yard Maintenance Worker. This individual will report to the Service Manager.
This position deals with all aspects of the yard, including receiving and unloading equipment, yard housekeeping and maintenance of equipment.
- Commitment to Health and Safety - Works in compliance with all applicable health and safety legislation and established policies and procedures.
- Communication - Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity.
- Teamwork - Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
- Attention to Detail – Attends to details and pursues quality in the accomplishment of tasks.
- Time Management – Balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
- Ensure safe handling of all vehicles loading and unloading for both company delivery vehicles and customers’ equipment.
- Organizing equipment in the yard.
- Start and prepare equipment for technicians to work on. Inspect parts, equipment for cleanliness.
- Inspect damaged equipment and mark defective areas.
- Organize equipment for Wash bay.
- Drag and maintain yard.
- Keep work area and yard in order.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Ability to operate vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- The ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Effective interpersonal skills in meeting the challenges of the workplace.
- Initiative - to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Independence in guiding oneself with little or no supervision and depending on oneself to get things done.
- A valid driver’s license.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org