Location: Central Butte
Type of Employment: Full-time
Western Sales is hiring a FieldSmart Agronomist. This individual will report to the VP of Integrated Solutions.
The FieldSmart Agronomist, under the direction of the Lead FieldSmart Agronomist, will primarily be responsible to promote sales, provide technical support and help in the development and training for FieldSmart and ISG customers covering a broad spectrum of applications, including seeding, spraying, tillage, harvesting and irrigation and drainage management systems.
- Attention to Detail - Attends to details and pursues quality in the accomplishment of tasks.
- Client/Customer Focus - Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Continuous Improvement - Strives to improve job responsibilities through developing skills and increasing knowledge.
- Professionalism - Demonstrates professional standards of conduct when governing interactions between individuals in a business environment.
- Teamwork - Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
- Adaptability - Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements.
- Commitment to Health and Safety - Works in compliance with all applicable health and safety legislation and established policies and procedures.
- Economical - Ensures work is completed in a way that is conscientious of company resources.
- Organization - Able to create or maintain processes to ensure all relevant information or tools are easily accessible.
- Resourceful - Responds to difficult situations or workplace requirements by using the available tools and information to support decisions and solutions.
- Time Management - Balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
General Job Duties:
- Working with key accounts, you will develop relationships with them by offering a complete service package to ensure that all the AMS data and software functions of their equipment are operating properly.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on all equipment and tools.
- Insure all software updates are performed.
- Create maps for customers.
- Zone creation.
- Prescription writing.
- Invoicing for the same.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of all AMS enhancements.
- Attend all training courses.
- Assist in customer clinics and staff training of AMS.
- Assist in demos.
- Represent Western Sales when required at meetings.
- Protect the health and safety of others by adopting safe work practices and reporting unsafe conditions immediately.
- Farming background and operational experience with John Deere equipment.
- Designation of Professional Agrologist (P.AG) is required or is in the process of attaining the designation.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and manager conflicting demands.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Valid driver's licence with a clean driving abstract.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org