Location: All Locations
Type of Employment: Full-time
Western Sales (1986) Ltd is looking for an Ag Solutions Professional.
We sell and service new and used John Deere equipment. We are more than just a merchant – we are a partner in our customers’ success and they are a partner in ours.
Job Responsibilities include:
1. Selling of new and used farm equipment, including buying and re-marketing used equipment; appraisals of used equipment.
2. Promote and sell Customer labour/CMI inspections.
3. Maintain current product knowledge of all equipment.
4. Conduct new equipment field demonstrations.
5. Provide after-sales support and service.
6. Maintain accurate customer information in Western Sales business systems.
7. Attend applicable sales training events.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Ability to work flexible hours.
2. Excellent customer relationship skills.
3. Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
4. Organization and multi-tasking skills.
A complete job description is available on request. We offer a competitive salary, benefits including health and dental coverage and a pension plan.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.