Type of Employment: Full-time
Western Sales is hiring a Irrigation Service Manager. This individual will report to the Branch Manager in Outlook and supervises all Irrigation Service Technicians.
This position is responsible for crews that install, maintain and service irrigation systems. The Irrigation Service Manager will be responsible for ensuring new machines are installed on schedule, on spec, and ensure the required procedures and safety regulations are met. The Irrigation Service Manager will also be responsible for incoming service requests and ensure that the right technician is assigned to the right job at the right time. Position will require the use of our business system, CDK, to ensure time and material are assigned to the right workorder, that workorders are closed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner and that any issues that arise with customers are dealt with in a professional manner.
• Adaptability – Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements.
• Attention to Detail – Attends to details and pursues quality in the accomplishment of talks.
• Client/Customer Focus – Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
• Continuous Improvement – Strives to improve job responsibilities through developing skills and
• Commitment to Health and Safety - Works in compliance with all applicable health and safety
legislation and established policies and procedures.
• Economical – Ensures work is completed in a way that is conscientious of company resources.
• Organization – Able to create or maintain processes to ensure all relevant information or tools are e
• Problem Solving - Able to break down a situation into smaller pieces to identify key issues and figure
out cause in order to solve. Use logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
• Professionalism - Demonstrates professional standards of conduct when governing interactions
between individuals in a business environment.
• Resourceful – Responds to difficult situations or workplace requirements by using the available tools
and information to support decisions and solutions.
• Teamwork - Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates
actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
• Time Management – Balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
• Develop & implement plans to add accounts, introduce new services, grow market share and improve profitability.
• Meet with prospective clients and develop detailed lists of materials, estimated costs and project bids.
• Work with Branch Manager to identify staffing.
• Schedule projects, assign employees, coordinate subcontractors, order materials, assign equipment and schedule deliveries to the job site.
• Conduct weekly job site inspections and monitor crews’ production rates, quality control and safety performance.
• Communicate with clients and job site foreman throughout each project and resolve customer service issues.
• Ensure compliance with all regulations and reporting requirements.
• 3-5 years irrigation and foreman experience
• Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
• Demonstrated time management skills.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract.
• Flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Working in an environment subject to frequent temperature changes.
• Exposure to hazards associated with the industry/trade.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org